Newbie Here

Assalamualaikum and good evening everyone.
How was your day today ?
I hope all of you are in the pink.

So today is my first post! Praise be to Allah cz' give me time to make this blog. It's for a long time I didn't took part on blog. Well. I'm really busy on my studies. I hope I could have time to share everything in this blog. I want make this blog as my diary. Oh, well.

Okay, what I want do this blog is I hope you guys and girls do follow my blog. I know it's so simple but I'm promise to give my best here.
I wish all of you enjoy reading my post. If you have some opinion, do comment :) If my fortune in this blog , do support me okay. If you feel something wrong , just tell me. I'll do better next time. So , support me :)

Oh, I should introduce myself.
My name is Putri Nur Atiqah Indra Kelana. You can me 'Iqah'. Simple rite. Hahahaa. I'm from Ipoh , Perak , Malaysia. This year , I'll road for SPM. Pray the best for me :) I want to be a teacher / lecturer in laws with phD certificate! I am hijabster and novel lover. Okay only that.

I will do my next post later. I need to do something. See you in next post. Loveyou xoxo :*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hendak Seribu Daya Tak Hendak Seribu Dalih